New Zealand and Australia 2nd T20: Martin Guptill Broke Most's Number of Sixes Record of Rohit Sharma

Martin Guptill scored 97 on 50 balls in Australia Vs New Zealand's second T20I match on Thursday.

In the second T20I match on Thursday, Martin Guptil almost beat Australian bowling by Scoring 97 Runs on 50 balls and boost his team to Mammoth 219/7 in Dunedin. Guptil's opening was fire on the field with six Four & eight Sixes. Captain Kane Williamson (53) and allrounder James Neesham (45* on 16) greeted the crowd and bats for fireworks his own special show.

ReadThe first Day highlight of the third test match of India Vs England: IND 99-3 in the Pink Ball test.

During his match, Martin Guptill breaks the record of Indian opener Rohit Sharma by hitting the highest no. of Sixes into T20I. Martin Guptill has 132 of the 96 most affected T20Is to date, which is five Sixes higher than the previous record holder Rohit Sharma, who hits 127 Sixes in 108 matches. 

England's Eoin Morgan took second place with 113 Sixes from 97 matches, followed by Colin Munro (107) and Chris Gayle (105)are in the top five places. Surprisingly, Gayle only played 58 games. The 41-year-old has been playing in the West Indies for almost two years in T20I. and he is preparing to his Come back.

Meanwhile, for Guptill, the knock meant he has left behind a dry spell that stretched back to November 2019 when he last crossed 50 in a T20I. Since then, he had gone 12 innings without hitting a half-century but has made a return in time with the T20 World Cup set to be played later this year.

He reached his fifty in 27 deliveries and shifted the gears further afterward. However, he holed out to Marcus Stoinis off Daniel Sams with just three runs required to reach three-figures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Movies of the day : We Review “Cherry”| Tom Holland Cherry

Oscar Nominations 2021: List of Academy Award Nominees

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price in India launch date | Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra full Specifications