New PlayStation 5 & Ps 4 Game Announcement and Update

 


All right guys in this article, I want to take a couple of minutes to let you know what my expectations are for the upcoming Playstation.

 we will discuss what was revealed and talked about afterward, but there are a lot of different expectations floating around the internet. when it comes to what exactly sony is going to be revealing and talking about during the state of play broadcast. so I want to go over what sony is telling us to expect and then let you know what exactly I'm expecting based on what they're telling us.

Before we get into it if you could do me a favor hit that share button to help the video out and show your support and leave a comment down below. letting me know some of your expectations for this Playstation Now, this is reading from the PlayStation blog, which says a new slate of game updates and deep dives coming this Thursday. says it's time for another state of play. this Thursday a state of play broadcast will serve up new updates and deep dives for 10 games coming to ps4 and ps5 including new game. announcements and updates on some of the third-party and indie titles. you saw in June's PlayStation 5 showcase last. june's PlayStation 5 showcase the show is clocking in at 30minutes or so give or take can't wait to hear what you think and a quick note there won't be PlayStation hardware or business-focused update, sin this show we're focusing on great games set to come out in the months ahead.

Okay, so a lot of very interesting information here as to what to expect with the state of play and I'm glad that they make it pretty clear. this is why I get a little bit confused when I see some of the predictions that people are making on the internet. when it comes to what we're going to see during the state of playing can only imagine or assume that.

The reason why they make such bold predictions is because they're not reading what's being said here. now there is always the off chance that they could be throwing a curveball here right where they're trying to set our expectations low, just to shock us with something big. but I wouldn't assume that that's going to happen.

I want you to pay attention to a couple of things that are being said here that reveal some interesting stuff. it's not just for ps5 titles obviously, it's for both ps4 and ps5. so certainly some cross-gen games. now it says here including new game announcements I have to highlight this part because I've seen a lot of people say that we should not expect any new game announcements because sony said.

So but if you read this blog post unless this was some kind of typo or they just made a mistake in saying this. it literally says including new game announcements now are these new game announcements going to be massive are they going to be colossal, no I absolutely would not expect anything major if we are talking about new game announcements. I think it's more than likely we're talking about maybe an indie game or two okay, I don't think it's going to be the next bigaaa blockbuster from sony. I don't think it's going to be a silent hill, I don't think it's going to be metal gear solid it's going to be nothing of that sort. it's going to be probably an indie game or two that's coming out in the next few months. but it also does stress that there will be updates on some of the third-party and indie titles, that we saw last June. if you go back and watch that June showcase we'll be hearing about some more of those games that are probably coming soon and that's the last part I want to mention. here is that they make it clear nothing relating to hardware nothing relating to business-focused updates.

So if you're hoping to hear about any of the updates that sony's going to be bringing to the ps5 we're not going to hear about it here. they're just focusing specifically on great games that are set to come out in the months ahead okay. now there are two big ones here, that I think people are focused on well there are three.. I say three because I think one of them is fairly, obvious I would be quite surprised if this game specifically didn't show up that game being Kenneth bridge of spirits this is a game, that has been long speculated to be releasing in march at this point in time there is heavy speculation that it's going to be announced. it will be part of march's PlayStation plus line up which would be fantastic. however, I'm not fully anticipating that regardless of how much sense that would make. I'm just going to assume that if we see it we're going to get a new trailer and a release date and it will be releasing relatively soon hopefully in march. I think that that would be the perfect time for it to launch. but when it comes to the other two games that I was talking about I'm referencing horizon, forbidden west, as well as The god of war, Ragnarok now when it comes to horizon forbidden west.

 I think it's fair to expect something to show up in regards to this title. I don't necessarily think we're going to get a big gameplay showcase. that's just not going to happen, but I do think maybe a new trailer not even necessarily a gameplay trailer but just maybe a new story trailer maybe just a little development update trailer. I think they're not going to show anything gameplay related to Horizon or for horizon yet because I think they're going to wait until we get further into this year and then have a big state of play similar to what we saw with the last of us. part 2 as well as the ghost of Tsushima just focused on showing gameplay of that extensively. when it comes to God of war, Ragnarok I'm gonna tell you right now it's not gonna show up here.

 I would be beyond shocked if there was any mention of the next god of war at this show at this point. it's seeming more likely regardless of how much I believed it was going to come out this year. it's starting to seem much more likely it's not going to be coming out this year. I think it will be talked about very heavily later this year, but there's been pretty much zero mention of it from sony and so I absolutely would not expect it at this show. I have to mention this because I have seen quite a few people seemingly holding out hope. I'm going to tell you right now don't expect it okay other than that I think we're going to maybe see some updates potentially for the final fantasy 7remake the PlayStation 5 version. Maybe we'll get a little something for final fantasy 16 that could be too big though, but again there's going to be a focus on some indie games I'm sure we're going to get updates for maybe a game or two, that is already released. that's possible it's worth noting that we haven't heard anything about the GTA 5 next-gen update pretty much since June. so there's a chance that could show up and so there's a lot of different things. that I think will be here but I don't think this is going to be like a massive event and I don't think anybody should go into this assuming, it's going to be some type of massive future of gaming-like event. it's not going to be all you have to do is read this blog post to understand that but at the same time, I don't think that means you have to assume it's going to be bad or terrible or nothing at all is interesting is going to show up. I think it's okay to have a little bit of excitement but just don't get ahead of yourself. I've done that many times in the past and I've learned since then and so I'm excited about this, I'm looking forward to it, I think that this is perfect timing as it's been seemingly quite some time since sony's really announced anything or said anything.

I think this is perfect timing and I think that this is just going to be like a smaller kind of appetizer leading into. you know closer to may in june and july when the big events are going to happen when the big major announcements are going to happen and I think that if sony you know does it right here it could be perfect so anyway that's going to do it for this article. guys, I hope you did enjoy it I know that I didn't give super specific predictions but I guess you could also kind of look at this as you know just a general expectation article like are our expectations very high should they be in the middle should they be low well that's for you to decide but mine are kind of in the middle. I'm expecting some pretty decent reveals or announcements or updates but nothing major nothing super significant so yeah that's going to do it for the article leave me your thoughts down in the comments below again leave the article. feel free to share this article out on top of all that but until next time guys take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Movies of the day : We Review “Cherry”| Tom Holland Cherry

Oscar Nominations 2021: List of Academy Award Nominees

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price in India launch date | Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra full Specifications